Please note your acceptance of these terms and conditions is a requirement of making a booking.
- Covid 19 requirements:
- You have not visited any hotspots prior to arriving at our accommodation.
- All necessary guidelines and requirements regarding Covid 19 will be followed.
- You are not showing any symptoms of Covid19 on arrival.
- Please note Covid19 policy for changes
Check in time after 2.00pm. Please let us know an approximate time of arrival so we can meet you at Stockton Rise.
- Your reservation gives exclusive use of the property however, bedrooms not reserved for your booking will be locked off. Prices are based on 2 people twin share so if you need separate rooms, please advise on booking so arrangements can be made.
- Checkout 10.00am.
- To secure your reservation, a deposit of 50% is required within 7 days of reservation.
- Full payment is required prior to or on arrival. Payment is to be made by cash, cheque or direct deposit.
- As we hold your booking in good faith, we operate under a 14 day cancellation policy.
- Transfers and cancellations made up to 2 weeks prior to arrival are subject to a $50 cancellation fee. Refunds of deposits after this time are subject to reletting. Some conditions may apply.
- Covid19 policy
- As we hold your booking in good faith, we operate under a 14 day cancellation policy. However, in the event of Covid19 guidelines making changes to your booking we will offer a 7 day cancellation period for this reason only. Rather than refunds being given, we would prefer a postponement of your visit and transfer any payments to the new booking. Refunds of deposits after this time are subject to reletting. Some conditions may apply.
- Guests are responsible for damage, loss or theft from the house during their stay. An invoice will be sent for any loss or damage and must be paid within 7 days. In the case of a bond payment, an amount will be deducted from this before repayment for any loss or damage or cleaning fees incurred (see below).
- Smoking is not permitted in the house.
- Meals/breakfast is not included in the price quoted. If you require breakfast or a BBQ pack, this will need to be arranged prior to your stay.
- On leaving the accommodation, bins are to be emptied into the large bin provided at the back of the house. For large groups, a recycling bin will be provided. Please consider recycling instructions for this purpose.
- All washing up is to be done and put away. Dirty dishes are not to be left in the dishwasher. If using the BBQ, this must be left clean. An extra cleaning fee may be charged if the washing up is not done or the dishwasher not run or if the BBQ requires excessive cleaning.